Chiropractor in Denver Tech Center
Dr. Jensen’s method of practice is diversified with a strong foundation in Chiropractic Orthopedics. He combines a thorough Chiropractic and Orthopedic evaluation with the latest methods of treatment. To this is added years of clinical experience in manipulation/adjusting procedures and soft tissues approaches in myofascial and trigger point release, along with other reflex techniques to bring about very successful outcomes.
About Dr. Jensen
Pre Professional education:
* Graduated Southern California University of Health Sciences (S.C.U.H.S.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
* Worked 3 years for a nonprofit organization in Chile and Peru studying Latin-American culture and Spanish.
Postgraduate Professional education:
* Graduated Southern California University of Health Sciences with a D.C, [4-year postgraduate doctoral degree]
* Postgraduate specialization in Radiology, S.C.U.H.S.
* Postgraduate specialization in Orthopedics, S.C.U.H.S., Board Certified D.A.B.C.O.
* Member, American Chiropractic Association.
* Member, Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness of the A.C.A.
* Member, American Back Society (An Interprofessional Medical Society)
* Diplomat, American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists
* Fellow, The Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists of the Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics of the American Chiropractic Association
* Member, California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery
* Member, Colorado Chiropractic Association